Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Monday, May 02, 2005

Video

I connected the camcorder to Dawn's laptop via the firewire cable, and within minutes it was saving the video to a file. For the first time in my life, I was impressed by Windows! Of course, then it locked up and I had to restart everything, so it was a short-lived love affair.

Nevertheless, I now have over 5 hours of the worst amateur video since the Blair Witch Project. There is a five-minute segment where Dawn got a call on her cell phone and forgot she was filming, so the camera swings about aimlessly (mostly at the ground) while you listen to her one-sided conversation. In another instance, she forgot to turn the camera off when she put the camera down, so you get to watch the road for about 20 minutes, until the film runs out.

And that's just the first hour.

Still, there are some worthwhile bits in there, which I will post as I can bring myself to look for them.


Gary and Mike discussing the hand-split lath in the attic.

(2.5 minutes, 1.9MB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home