Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

Dawn's gone

[Note: If you're thinking, "Here comes the mushy crap," you better abort here...]

Wanted: Single female, ageless with a childlike sense of wonder and appreciation, strong and outgoing yet tender and able to create intimacy anytime. Must be kind to all creatures (including rats) and enjoy long walks on the beach, sleeping in cars, and old movies. Must be open for anything, from folk festivals to vegetarian food to staying up all night watching meteors. Must be understanding and tolerant, able to convey a point without yelling or attacking. Non-smoker, great smile, and large brown eyes preferred.

Me, I'm a classic Scorpio: vindictive, mean, and obsessive; needy but afraid to trust; smart but forgetful; quiet but opinionated. I mask my optimism with cynicism, and many find my sense of humor offensive. I enjoy living on the west coast, but willing to do anything for the right person.


I miss you, baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home