Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A long day's journey

We got 'spoofed' today, meaning some jerk used 'speedwellforge.com' as the return address on a billion spam emails. I know this because I got over 900 'bounced' emails (so far). Very frustrating, but not much I can do. If you're here because you got spammed, please don't yell at me -- I'm stressed enough as it is.

Today I've been poring over maps to determine how much I want to kill myself on this cross-country trek (which is only 3 weeks away). I can do it in 3 days if I pick up hitchkikers along the way and let them drive while I nap, or I can do it in 4 days and stop to visit friends and family. Dawn tells me that I can't afford to stay at hotels, so friends and family looks pretty good...

Bonus: On the 4 day route, I get to add three states to my 'visited' list--Mississippi, Alabama, and Virginia--bringing my total to 34, not including airport layovers.


14 hours driving each day


11 hours driving each day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from piano teacher Nancy , I am constantly checking your journal for progress. Can't wait to see your place! As far as your cross-country drive. Take the more Northern route. It is one hot trek if you go southern. Even with air in the car, it is wilting when you step outside and draining. We know...we have done it more than once.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home