Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

July keywords

Now for the favorite segment of the restoration journal -- what Google searches brought people to the Speedwell Forge web site:
- speedwell lake, pa. [We're listed right after crappie.com. I'm not kidding.]
- enlarge crawl space to full basement cost [Get yourself a sturdy shovel. Cost, about $30.]
- bed and breakfast permit in pennsylvania [Don't get me started. Just keep in mind that local officials are not your friends. Don't get me wrong, they're nice people, they just don't care about you. Hire a consultant.]
- baron stiegel [My idol, I hope to be just like him: Spend all of my money on questionable business prospects, have my assets stripped from me, and get thrown into debtor's prison.]
- "Robert Coleman" + Ireland + iron [Oh, that reminds me, we just found some more stuff on Robert Coleman; I'll try to post it tomorrow.]
- cost convert heat pump geothermal lancaster [Oh, that's cruel, reminding me of my decision to abandon geothermal...]

In looking up some of this, I came across this entry at http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.asp?trailid=XGP001-022:

Speedwell Forge - This ride is the course that's used for the Lancaster YMCA Triathlon. It's very scenic, surely one of the prettiest rides in all the triathlon world, and slightly hilly.
I don't know any other triathlon courses, so I'll have to take their word for it, but all you triathletes should start planning your next vacation at Speedwell Forge! ;-)

Oh, I almost forgot: The "This Old House" article on the top 10 historic restoration contractors in the country, which includes Gary Geiselman of Olde York Homes, will be in their October issue. The photos of Gary were taken at Speedwell Forge, and at Gary's insistence the magazine agreed to include a small sidebar about us! Too cool.


Lauren is a "research associate" (i.e. apprentice) at Olde York Homes, who got the unfortunate task of stripping all of the shutters. She came for the This Old House interview, and Dawn immediately put her to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home