Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The True Cost of Dawn

While Dawn was in LA last week, she was actually working--her old company needed her to cover for a week, and we are in no position to turn down money. Well, I just ran the numbers and found Dawn made a little over $1,000, and spent $1,400!

My first thought, of course, was that Dawn was never coming to LA again. But then I realized that, on average, she spends $5,700 per week in Pennsylvania! So if I had any sense, I'd whisk her back to LA immediately!

But then she sends me a copy of the appeals board decision, and I remember that she just saved us over $50,000, and that wouldn't have happened if she had been in LA. So it's all good, I guess.

P.S. Most of Dawn's expenses were in dental work--she likes her dentist here and refuses to find one in Pennsylvania. (She's already got an appointment in December to get a crown replaced.)


Dawn had to speak in front of a dozen people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home