Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Media exposure

I just got back from a "site visit" (i.e. weekend trip). Last week I contacted the local papers, and the Lebanon Daily News published this blurb on Friday, under "Coming Events." I intentionally did not include an address, figuring people would call for directions and that way I could get a headcount. I only got two calls, but 30 people showed up! (I still don't know how they found the place.)

The Lancaster New Era didn't post a notice (which I'm now very grateful for) but they sent a photographer to do a spread in the "Your Life" section of the paper. Look for it in the December 1 edition. (Hopefully I can get permission to repost it here, just like their last article.)

Finally, when the photographer for the Harrisburg Patriot-News was here last month for the story on Olde York Homes, I took him over to the Wolf Sanctuary and he snapped some pics. Apparently the newspaper liked them so much, they ran on article on the Sanctuary on Sunday, which you can read here. (Sadly, they didn't mention us.)


December's issue of This Old House, with me in the "mail" section

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home