Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Weather

Did you know, the coldest recorded temperature here is -16 degrees? Or that, on average, 139 days per year are below freezing? Yeah, neither did I...

On the bright side, it rarely gets below 20 degrees, and there is historically a one-in-four chance of a white Christmas (although I've never seen one.)

I know there are more hostile places on earth, but I'm not moving there. I am leaving Los Angeles, which will be 70 and clear tomorrow, and moving to Pennsylvania, which will be 32 with four inches of snow. 32! That's the temperature in my freezer, and you don't see me moving in there!


Dawn sent about 80 pictures, but I focused on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home