Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New web page

After the B&B conference last week, I knew I needed to change the home page to include bigger photos and more text, but the only good picture I have of the mansion is from the winter of 1993! All the current photos clearly show it's under restoration, which isn't what I want to advertise.

Then I remembered, last year before we started work, the Lancaster New Era took a great shot of Dawn in front of the mansion, and I already licensed the photo for online use! So armed with that, it only took me six hours to reformat the home page to add an "availability" calendar, email sign-up, and some sample logos of organizations we plan to join in the next few weeks. Of course, none of this is operational yet, but let me know what you think.


The new web site (click to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home