Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

First ad

The guy from Preservation magazine never responded, so my first advert is actually with the Lititz Retailers Association, www.shoplititz.com. They distribute 40,000 directories each year, and a half-page ad is only $210 (plus $110 annual dues), which seems pretty reasonable to me.
Their deadline was actually last week, but they're waiting for me. I'm both excited and paranoid--I'm a software guy, accustomed to being able to change anything at a moment's notice. Having to commit to a print ad for a full year is difficult. By the time the directory actually comes out next March, who knows what I'll regret...
Notice I photoshopped Dawn out of the picture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home