Lancaster bed and breakfast Lancaster romantic getaway
the inn rooms directions reservations itineraries guestbook blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Please don't click here

I set up a pay-per-click campaign, so now if you search for things like "Lititz" or "Lancaster hotel" in Google or Yahoo, you'll see us listed under "Sponsored ads." But please don't click on them (unless you hate me) because I get charged between 10 cents and a dollar-fifty per click.

By the way, if you do hate me, then be sure to book your reservation online and use your American Express card, because I get charged more than if you called and put it on MasterCard/Visa.



Click for full-size (readable) versions

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Just to tell you, in all the pages but the blog, If you hover the mouse over "The Inn" the lightened version shows up above "Location".

8:25 PM  
Blogger GH said...

To paraphrase Dr. McCoy "I'm an innkeeper, not a webmaster!" Thanks for the heads up; it's on my to do list (which looks like I might finish in time for the new millenium).

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home